“Amazing - Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Cacerola

La Cacerola
Ranked #13 of 678 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A small, family owned restaurant specializing in barbecue: ribs, chicken, home made burgers & steaks. We also have curries, chili con carne, salmon and scampi.Tim, the cook, with Josepa, his wife, and Silvia make everyone feel at home in the cosy ambience.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing - Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

As you arrive you wonder what all the fuss is going to be about, but once you introduce yourselves for your table the experience begins.

The staff are so attentive without being interfering, so friendly and want to guarantee you have a wonderful meal

My wife is the Fussiest of steak eaters you can imagine so she advised how she required it cooking,but was told if it wasn't right it would be corrected and ooh how it was.

The food is amazing the portions are to die for, was such a good experience we have booked again

Brilliant restaurant a must if in torremolinos.

1 Thank SiB_11

• Finnish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“GREAT ANNIVERSARY MEAL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Booked this restaurant via e-mail and was concerned they may not of had the booking so checked on arrival day and it was confirmed as when we tried to book on a previous visit and were disappointed to be told there were fully booked every night which can only be a good sign,

As a lot of reviews have said it is a very intimate place but the food and service were excellent we have eaten here before and recommended to many friends and family who all have agreed that the food is superb and will always be making this a stop when in the area,
Try it we cant all be wrong

Donegal Town, Ireland
“Best Placefor Steak in Torremolinos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place had come very highly recommended to me as several family members have dined here in the past and recommended one of Tim's fine steaks. The first day we arrived the place was booked out so we made a reservation for the following day. The restaurant is very small probably seats maybe 20-25 people at a push but it is worth the wait to get a table as their steaks are devine! Please note the restaurant is closed on Sundays. The food was served quite promptly and tasted every bit as good as we had been advised by previous customers. The Buffalo chips were also amazing. All in all a great place to dine but book in advance to secure a table.

1 Thank Mandy E
Rugeley, United Kingdom
“Food still as fab as ever !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

On our recent visit it the Costa del Sol we decided to visit La Cacerola for a meal.

This is our fourth visit now and so we had high expectations - La Cacerola did not fail to deliver it was just as good as every other visit. Again it was very busy and thankfully we had booked a table as they were turning people away as couldn't fit them in.

I ordered the chicken wings expecting small ones like you normally get but they were huge and I had 3 of them. They were very tasty and filling, I gave one to my husband as I wanted to enjoy my main. For main I ordered grilled Lamb Chops which was new to the menu. Quite a brave decision because I don't normally ordered lamb. I am glad I did it was sooooooo delicious especially with buffalo chips and coleslaw, would definitely suggest you try this. I did find space for dessert and had to try the homemade brownie which was fantastic as was the apple pie (I pinched a taste of my husbands).

If you love food you need to try this restaurant I would be very surprised if you were disappointed !

There are only two minor things which spoil it - we were a party of 5 but were squeezed into the corner table which is cramped for 4 people. It was difficult to fit all the plates etc on the table so had to also use the bench space at the end of the table. The other negative criticism is that we were told they no longer do Jacket Potatoes only to see them take them out to other diners. We asked for clarification thinking maybe they had sold out but no it was confirmed that they no longer offered jacket potatoes but if we really wanted one they would cook us one ?!?!!? Either they cook jacket potatoes or they don't !!!!!!!

However, it is an amazing restaurant with fantastic people running it with amazing food. Will definitely return next visit without a doubt and highly recommend it.

Reasonable prices..bill for five with 3 courses and soft drinks was €88 which I think is good !

2 Thank Absfab
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Quality and Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Have been here a few times now over the last several years and never have had anything but praise for the place but now appreciate it more than ever, for its consistency in the quality of the food served, the friendliness of the staff and the value for money offered. It is only a small restaurant but has a lovely variety of simple main courses but what they do, they do very well and cannot be bettered. Their steaks are excellent, as are their home made pure beef burgers, ribs and baked potatoes. Highly recommended as a very good local restaurant in the hearth of Torremolinos.

• Visited May 2014