“all right but not that excellent”
Review of La Cacerola

La Cacerola
Ranked #16 of 684 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A small, family owned restaurant specializing in barbecue: ribs, chicken, home made burgers & steaks. We also have curries, chili con carne, salmon and scampi.Tim, the cook, with Josepa, his wife, and Silvia make everyone feel at home in the cosy ambience.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“all right but not that excellent”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

As usual following the top 3 TA advice, we visited this restaurant during the recent stay in Torremolinos resort and it felt below the expectations. My steak was just ok, a little overseasoned and quite dry. My husbands burger is the same: too dry. One woiuld expect a really juicy burger, when done properly. So the bottomline is, yes it is a nice tiny place with charming views, but the food disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Trisha W

• Finnish first
“Never Dissapoints”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Any time I'm in Torremolinos La Cacerola is well worth a visit. The menu is small but excellent. The house Tinto always acceptable and at the right temperature. The Brownies I think I read about them 50 years ago in a 'famous five' book. Word of warning capacity I recon is about 20 or so if you'r planning let Tim know a few days before. I could suggest the stakes, or the spicy ribs, or the honey and mustard chicken breasts but what ever you have it will be enjoyable.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Denis O
Cork, Ireland
“la Cacerola - just awesome”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had many meals out while on holidays last week in La Carihuela, but La Cacerola in Torremolinos was the best by a long shot. Everything was great about the evening. The staff were outstanding, friendly, helpful and the service was second to none.

I always find that the enjoyment of any night out, is the restaurant, the company you're with and the atmosphere that is created by those around you. This place had everything.

I had the burgers with cheese, and this was outstanding and with a nice bottle of house red wine, what more could you ask for. Looking forward to a return visit. Try booking in advance to avoid disappointment.

Try to make your night a special night of relaxation, with food of top quality.Let the atmosphere do the rest. Eat outside and watch the world go by. 10 out of 10.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank gregorym974
“So good we kept going back ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We saw la cacerola on TripAdvisor and decided to try it out. It was full when we got there but gets quieter as the night goes on. Booking required for peak times. I had fillet steak and my girlfriend had lamb chops. So good we booked 2 more nights during our week stay. Chilli cheese burger is AWESOME. Everything we had was great and they were very nice. Only regret is that we didn't book the last night.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing - Outstanding”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

As you arrive you wonder what all the fuss is going to be about, but once you introduce yourselves for your table the experience begins.

The staff are so attentive without being interfering, so friendly and want to guarantee you have a wonderful meal

My wife is the Fussiest of steak eaters you can imagine so she advised how she required it cooking,but was told if it wasn't right it would be corrected and ooh how it was.

The food is amazing the portions are to die for, was such a good experience we have booked again

Brilliant restaurant a must if in torremolinos.

• Visited June 2014