“Delicious!”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: THE PLACE TO BE ! Torremolinos' No 1 Tex Mex Restaurant & Steakhouse/Karaoke Fun Pub...Amazing meals served nightly form 6pm including Mexican specials, Argentinian Steaks and Traditional dishes also...turns into THE WILDEST PARTY IN TOWN from 930pm with LIVE SINGER nightly and KARAOKE from 10.30pm..STAGS AND HEN PARTIES LOOKED AFTER BY OUR FRIENDLY AND CRAZY STAFF..WE'RE SEXY AND WE KNOW IT!!!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best meal we had on our stay here..
Friendly polite staff, took orders and meals were delivered quick.
Nice surrounding.. and after dark it becomes a lively place for a vino. definitely worth a try while you on your holidays.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I had vegetable fajitas my mum had a starter both arrive hot and tasted lovely. The staff was welcoming too

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Passed here every day but didn't call in till the last day we were here bit rowdy in night. We just wanted something light to eat before leaving for airport. Had chicken wings in bbq sauce. Beautiful.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. Sizzling prawns lovely. Main course tasted the same as the sauce from the prawns. Bit pricey.
Gets a bit rough at night.
Won’t be returning

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times when I've visited the area on golfing holidays so I was quietly confident taking my wife knowing what to expect. We are great fans of fajitas so the menu choice took seconds and to be honest, the meal wasn't far behind. There was plenty of meat and the food was well presented. The price wasn't particularly cheap but that's one of the effects of the weak pound I'm guessing.

If you want something different from all that's on offer down the harbour, my advice is to make the effort to find this place and have a fun evening. I would say it's no more than a ten minute walk from the harbour, along the promenade and directly behind Sol Timor Hotel.