We've stayed here two weeks.
- Towels changed every 4-5 days
- Tiny, tiny rooms
- Poor choice of food. Everyday the same breakfast for two weeks. Dinners a bit better if you're not picky
- usually it's difficult to connect to the internet at reception. Sometimes you can keep trying for 20 minutes just to connect even if you want only check is there any email or something
- small swimming (rather sitting) pool
- two sockets in room (one by the bed and one in bathroom) if you have more electronic gadgets be prepare...
± most of staff is great but there is one woman that don't care about you. she don't know anything. No idea about buses, trains, beaches around & her bad attitude.
+ 32“ LCD tv with HDMI+ usb power support+
+ comfortable sofas at reception
+ A/C in room :-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Arcos de Montemar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Arcos Montemar Torremolinos
- Arcos De Montemar Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain