All reviews small hotel main road evening meal short walk to the beach large supermarket refurbished room friendly hotel lovely little hotel air con pool area is small torremolinos area half board mini fridge first floor carihuela beach bus stop lovely room
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is my second time at this hotel and it’s a great location and small friendly hotel staff very friendly and helpful very clean I am more than happy to recommend it to friends and family I will b back next year

Room Tip: I have stayed here twice and both rooms were great
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
reservas312, Gerente at Arcos de Montemar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for your super five-star rating and review.

We are delighted to read your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Been here for 6 days love the place all staff first class brekfast is very good every mornings pool is very nice rooms all ways clean would I go back yes it is a lovely place to stay near the bus and the beach

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank perth1957

Dear Perth,

Thank you for your five-star rating and review.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

People might not like the Same person reviewing again and again but for me this hotel has all that I desire. They no longer do the half board option but to my surprise it's gone order as you wish with the special menu a various option one choice and option two choice for 9€ and specials on the chauk board. The renovations have continued with the rear block looking spruced up, the toilets on the ground floor are disabled friendly with showers and a dedicated baggage room.
Sadly some staff have gone, Thomas at reception and the waitress also, whose name has gone blank from my mind, sorry.
Can you please everyone, the answer is no!!. One morning sergio asked what I thought of the breakfast, my reply was that the last time I stayed sergio was going to improve the breakfast but the evening meal buffet would end. To me the breakfast menu caters for a lot of nationalities and is more than adequate .
One guest complained that there was not enough? but did not elaborate. If something bothers you why not be specific, how can they improve if you don't. I you decide to stay here I think you will be pleased, but it's not the Hilton (london) but great value for the money.

Room Tip: Front rooms, couples mostly, rear rooms singles and some couples, side annext families.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
reservas312, Gerente at Arcos de Montemar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Jetsoff,

Thank you for review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay "again", that is even better for us.
Thank you for such specification about our other options for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and can’t fault it. The room were very modern, clean and tidy and this theme was consistent throughout the hotel. The room had a very good hair dryer according to my wife and also a fridge for you to stock up. The AC unit very quite and effective. The reception staff were very helpful, friendly and spoke very good English. The breakfast was good with an selection of the normal continental pastries, plus real sausages and bacon etc. The location was 10 min walk to the beach were you could turn left for torresmolinos or right for Benalmadena and the marina etc. Plenty of restaurants and shops on the way to keep you busy and interested. The hotel pool was in a garden area, we never had trouble getting a sunbed and it was ideal for relaxing after a hard day at the beach and grab a G&T from the bar. The hotel was on the main road so buses are frequent for travelling either way up and down the coast. Montamar Alto train station is about a 10 minute walk, all down hill should you want to use it from the airport. In addition a Mercadona supermarket was a 2 minute walk to grab your in room drinks etc. The question is would we go back, then the answer is for sure a lovely hotel, staff and location.

Room Tip: South facing sitting on the balcony having drink before going out
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John C

Dear John,

Thank you for staying with us at Los Arcos de Montemar and for taking the time to share these fantastic comments on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel so much,we hope to welcome you back when next visiting Spain.

Warm regards

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Great hotel with a lovely little pool and garden.Fantastic staff who are very helpful.Very clean room with a fantastic shower and comfortable bed. I love this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. Will be back again soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TonyW2224

Dear Tony

Thank you for your five-star rating and review.