Just returned from my third stay at Playa Miguel. The rooms are basic but clean, but it is the beach club and service where it excels. The beach club is fab and not pretentious. The staff are welcoming and the food reasonably priced. Extra touches like free fruit skewers and a welcome drink on arrival separate this place from the rest. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apartments are a meeting point of sensations that reflect the spirit of the Mediterranean. A place of rest located in a beautiful corner of the Costa del Sol, within easy reach of leisure amenities and sport and cultural activities. 20 Apartments on the Promenade of the renowned La Carihuela beach, comfortably furnished, with a full bathroom and everything you will need for your stay. A charming Andalusian-style patio leads the way to the apartment-studio for two people. They all have balconies overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Miguel Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Miguel Aparthotel Hotel Torremolinos
- Playa Miguel Aparthotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain