The hotel was included in our "last minut" holiday offer.
The location is good, close to the beach and close to the city centre. There is a special elevator in the hotel that bring you almost at the level of the city centrer which is very high over the sea. It is important for wheelchairs and strollers. The room was big with a great big bath tube in the bathroom, so that two of us with our kid did play in it :) The room is well-equipped, everything you may need in the kitchen. Thee wifi in the lobby did a good job.
But it was only cleaned twice during our one week stay there. With all the sand from the beach it was a problem. We had been also cooking in the evenings so the waste bin was simply stinking after two days of no-cleaning the room. The biggest problem was however that we have got probably the worst room in the point of window view. Just a few rocks outside. We literally couldn't see the sky out of our window. It was like 4 floors under the level of the street & all day long we needed the lamps to be switched on. it maybe worth to pay aditionally and get a room with a nice view, as due to the location of the hotel on the slope, moste of the rooms has more or less ugly & dark views.
Do not buy brekfest there. It was very basic and really not tasty. All week long we were eating only eggs. Nothing more was tasty for us. With the small kitchen in the room you can do better and cheaper on your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ms ApartHotel Aguamarina is a building of apartments and studios situated in the tranquil and well known area of Bajondillo in the municipality of Torremolinos . Its prominent location next to the best beaches in area, with a great selection of cuisine, beach bars and night life, make MS Aguamarina apartments the best choice to relax and enjoy your holidays. Only 500 meters away from the renowned Calle San Miguel, where you can shop whilst discovering the atmosphere of the Costa del Sol .Apartments MS Aguamarina are equipped with direct phone dial, safe (at additional cost) and satellite dish TV (7 channels, in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian), air conditioning and central heating. All our apartments have terraces (the majority with sea views), American kitchen with microwave and full bathroom. Ask about the supplement for extra beds; for four people in 1 bedroom apartments and for 6 people in 2 bedroom apartments. The studios at MS Aguamarina are equipped with direct phone dial, safe (at additional cost) and satellite dish TV (7 channels, in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian), air conditioning and central heating. American kitchen with a microwave and full bathroom. Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 3 people. Check in: 14:00Check out: 12:00 CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL BEDS Children under 2 years of age are freeThe maximum number of additional beds per room is oneThe cot service for minors is to be paid directly in the HotelAdditional beds and cots are available only on request. The Hotel has to confirm availability.No animals allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your MS Aguamarina Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ms Aguamarina Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- MS Aguamarina Suites Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain