I have just stayed at this hotel for a week with my grandaughter, 2nd July to the 9th. the outside looked fine, what you expect for a 3 star property. We were allocated a room on the 2nd floor, and I am sorry to say, it was the pits. No balcony or terrace, bars on the window, no natural light, even through the day when we came in from the beach, it was like night time in the room, always had to have lights on. A huge wall outside, we could not even see a glimpse of the sky. I did ask to be moved but was told in quite a nasty manner, the hotel was full. The maid service was appalling, the towels and bed linen was changed the day before we departed! The TV did not work and although I do not go on holiday to watch tv, it would have been nice to have had something to watch at night when we came in. I complained about this several times but no technician came to even look.The toilet kept flooding, again nothing done. We were on the half board option and the meals were absolute rubbish. No choice, lots of fish all the time and always chips, and the odd times there was a bit meat, it was cold. No variety in desserts either. I have stayed in Torremolinos many times before and have always had good feedback to give but I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and I certainly would not visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ms ApartHotel Aguamarina is a building of apartments and studios situated in the tranquil and well known area of Bajondillo in the municipality of Torremolinos . Its prominent location next to the best beaches in area, with a great selection of cuisine, beach bars and night life, make MS Aguamarina apartments the best choice to relax and enjoy your holidays. Only 500 meters away from the renowned Calle San Miguel, where you can shop whilst discovering the atmosphere of the Costa del Sol .Apartments MS Aguamarina are equipped with direct phone dial, safe (at additional cost) and satellite dish TV (7 channels, in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian), air conditioning and central heating. All our apartments have terraces (the majority with sea views), American kitchen with microwave and full bathroom. Ask about the supplement for extra beds; for four people in 1 bedroom apartments and for 6 people in 2 bedroom apartments. The studios at MS Aguamarina are equipped with direct phone dial, safe (at additional cost) and satellite dish TV (7 channels, in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian), air conditioning and central heating. American kitchen with a microwave and full bathroom. Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 3 people. Check in: 14:00Check out: 12:00 CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL BEDS Children under 2 years of age are freeThe maximum number of additional beds per room is oneThe cot service for minors is to be paid directly in the HotelAdditional beds and cots are available only on request. The Hotel has to confirm availability.No animals allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Onthebeach, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your MS Aguamarina Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ms Aguamarina Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- MS Aguamarina Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain