“excellent location/very clean”

MS Aguamarina Suites
Ranked #42 of 71 Hotels in Torremolinos
Reviewed 10 August 2014

if you are looking a hotel close to centre off resort and close to the beachfront i would recommend this friendly wellrun hotel.room spotlessly clean,staff very friendly especially Olga on reception desk.good pool and also indoor pool and sauna and gym.we will return to this complex in the future.

Room Tip: ask for the renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank id2010

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Decent rooms, BAD beds, almost non existent wifi (even though wifi is kind of a selling point heh)!! Helpful staff and clean rooms, the pool is sufficient but way too few benches. The best thing about this hotel is the location and the worst thing about it is how much you can hear between apartments - I seriously could hear my neighbours chat in the living room (!!).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank GudrunMa
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Spent 2 weeks here on a half board basis. Was a little worried after reading the reviews but I was really pleased. Breakfast was great with hot and cold selections. Dinner was also good with an option for the chef to cook fresh meat, fish or chicken. Staff were very friendly and the room was cleaned every other day. Had a lovely pool and sea view and wifi downstairs. Pool was busy but we mostly used the beach. Would definitley use this hotel again as excellent value for money in peak season.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank millbank2014
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have just returned from MS Aguamarina with my friend and we really enjoyed our stay. We stayed in a self catering apartment on the second floor. There wasn't much of a view from our balcony but it wasn't really an issue as we didn't spend much time in the room. Our room was cleaned twice during our 5 day stay which was sufficient for us. Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel is perfect - close to the beach, close to the centre with restaurants, bars, shopping, etc. As our apartment was self catering, we only ate in the hotel once; breakfast on our last day. There was a great selection of food on offer, both continental and cooked breakfasts. It made us wish we'd eaten there more often! We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel and would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank donascott
Reviewed 29 July 2014

After reading the latest reviews I was worried about taking the kids aswell as persuading my sister to come with us but I was presently surprised we was on 5th floor with sea view and balcony the room had separate bedroom which was good for kids the room was also equipt table chairs plenty cutlery cooker etc if needed an microwave we was half board so didn't make use of them the fridge was a god send which we stocked up with drinks etc maids cleaned every other day an changed beds plenty of clean towels shower wasn't very powerful but it worked I tended to bath my 4yr old granddaughter due to the fact showers frighten her staff I couldn't fault a couple of the older ones was a little miserable at first but lightened up as week went on the food was a little limited in choice but there was something we could eat every morning an night never once did we have to go out to eat the hotel is situated in excellent location all 4 of us had a lovely holiday and for the price this time of year we really couldn't fault it we travelled 21-28th July

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank JaniceHollan
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed in ths Hotel in 2013 - The Hotel is very clean and the Staff are very helpful. The Rooms were cleaned daily and the Pool area was Brilliaint. The Breakfast and Dinner were full of choice and lots to eat if you wanted it.

Very central location close to nice bars and the Beach of course is fantastic.

We stay a lot in this area and we will definately be back to stay in this Great Hotel - Well done..

Room Tip: For a great sea view you should get a High room..
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sc0tsJandC
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I booked a studio for one person (myself) When I arrived my room was not ready, however after the receptionist saw I was getting impatient she offered me another studio. Room 324 on the 3rd floor. On entering I was astonished to see a lovely room, large bed (kingsize) in the bathroom i had a sunken bath. I took the room but in my haste I might say. The kitchenette comprised of two rings which was computerised,I got used to this quite quickly, I had a microwave which was too high for me to use, no table and chairs to eat my meals from. Very limited cutlery and pans, a very large boiling pot and a quite large pan (medium size). Maid service was excellent everything changed and cleaned every two days except sundays. Safe in room. Air conditioning was included in the price however it was not needed as the room was very cold, there was no natural light in the apartment except for a window which faced a wall, the first morning it was dark and gloomy or so I thought until I went to the reception and the sun was shinging. I had to have the lights on everytime I went in the room. The reception staff were not really friendly and the bar staff were even worse. On the plus side its very near all the amenities and close to the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo