“Awful day, rip off!”

Aqualand Torremolinos
Ranked #15 of 46 things to do in Torremolinos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 17th october at next season 2017 we will be closed. AQUALAND TORREMOLINOS (Aquapark) is located in the municipality of Torremolinos just 4 km away from Benalmadena, 12 km from Fuengirola and 35 km from Marbella. The largest water park in the Costa de Sol.
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Arrived at aqualand, played rip off price to enter, woman at till tried to short change me. Once we had entered realised we had to pay to rent rubber ring to go on slides, we proceeded to do so and were told that they had sold out of rubber rings. Nearly all of the slides needed a rubber ring to go on.. so we asked for our money back, which they refused to do so. Qued half an hour for slide that didn't need a rubber ring.
So in revenge, I put a boiled egg in the main swimming pool. Ha.

2  Thank rcslade

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My husband and I are a pair of big kids and love aqua parks so we were chuffed to bits when we realised this was only a bus ride away from where we were staying. We arrived just after 11am so didn't have to queue to get in, 23 euros each sounds expensive but once in there its worth the money as there are loads of slides, pools etc. Food was nice, bit pricey but that was expected. The dolphin/ sea lion show was great. There is a price to rent the rubber rings used on some rides but you can also wait for the free ones, the black hole was the best ride! :-) A good day out for everyone.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great day of entertainment for whole family.Highly recommended.Food isn't that though but you can take your own there.....Anyway great stuff,lots of fun,rides and memories

Reviewed 26 February 2014

A really fun day out , with children age 9 10 and 15 there was something for everyone . There are quite a few slides there and a few different areas for younger children . The life guards were great , after going in the park at opening time my 2 sons ran straight for the snake looking slide , my sons arm bands came off as he plopped in the water and the life guard jumped straight in to rescue him . The food and drinks were over priced so I'd advise u take your own , there is also a fee to rent rubber rings but we did that instead of waiting to use the free ones . A must do if you are in torremolinos we all had a great day

1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed 23 February 2014

At first I though it was too expensive, but we spent the full day there and it was good value, enjoyable and clean, the staff we did speak to we're great!

1  Thank LaLa O