On arrival staff were friendly and helpful, the room was a good size and was clean. All rooms apparently have a sea view which was nice and we were on the 7th floor so we didn't experience any noise. The only down side to the room was that the pillows were really uncomfortable, however we were not there long enough to raise concerns with the staff.
The pool overlooked the sea, the only criticism here was the lack of beds, we went in April so it may be a problem in the height of season but the area was well kept and again clean. We ended up paying 9 euros on the first day for two seats on the beach opposite the hotel, the second day we got to the pool around 10am and managed to secure two seats.
Good location, a short walk to restaurants and a lovely promenade walk. There is a lift nearby for people who have problems with walking up stairs.
The breakfast bar was well stocked with a wide variety of food and the staff were welcoming. However, It was very noisy in the restaurant!
We would return as it was a nice hotel and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Costa del Sol is located in the resort of Torremolinos (Malaga) right in front of the Bajondillo beach and 300 m from the centre of the Torremolinos. The best option for unwinding, having fun and working in Costa del Sol, thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities and its superb service. The bright and welcoming double rooms (**), Junior Suites and Suites with fabulous sea views, a furnished terrace, AACC, Minibar (*), safe, LCD TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, magnifying mirror, amenities Melia; Different dining areas (Buffet Restaurant, Snack Restaurant and Lobby Bar); a renovated Sea View outdoor pool; 350 m2 Thalasso Spa Marino (*); Fitness Room; Free Wi-Fi throughout all the hotel; Parking (*); and a magnificent Convention Center with 15 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 450 people. 10 minutes from Malaga International Airport and 15 minutes from Malaga Ave station / Maria Zambrano. (*) With charge (**) Except some ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, Melia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Costa Del Sol Hotel Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Melia Hotel Torremolinos
- Melia Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain