“Very friendly,helpful and patient bunch of guys. Simon is extremely reassuring because of his knowledge and confidence.”
Review of Simply Diving

Simply Diving
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Torremolinos
More attraction details
Owner description: Simply Diving Spain is the premiere scuba diving school with two dive centres on Spain's Costa del Sol: One dive centre in Marbella, just yards from the beach and our boat, and one in Torremolinos near Malaga. Simply Diving offers the ultimate in underwater experiences, whether trying scuba diving for the first time or as an experienced diver. As the only PADI 5 Star Career Development Dive Centre (CDC) between Malaga and Marbella and the only British-run PADI 5 Star CDC in Spain, Simply Diving offers you the chance to take scuba diving lessons around colourful reefs, get the PADI Open Water Diver scuba diving certification or take advanced and professional-level scuba diving courses with Instructors who are at the top of their profession. Simply Diving Spain has been offering scuba diving trips and courses on Spain's south coast since 1999. Dive on wrecks, in marine parks, from boats or from the shore. There is no better dive centre in Spain to dive or learn to dive with than Simply Diving.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went diving with Simply Diving in the month of April. The team will go out of their way to ensure your comfort and safety. I will definitely try to go back to the team at Simply Diving to complete more levels if I get a chance to go back to Spain.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank yusufkothari
simplydiving, Manager at Simply Diving, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thanks for the review Yusuf. We had a great time with you and your crew!

Don't forget, if you still want to be Simply Diving's first Indian Instructor, come back and see us for the next level in your dive training!!

All the best,

Galway, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“great time”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Had a great time with Simon and his team, completed my open water, advanced and deep courses with them and would highly recommend them to anyone. Staff were very knowledgeable and patient and excellent teachers. Big thanks to Ester, Liam and Phil for helping with everything!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank paulinireland87
Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for the comments.

The team said you were a very easy student to teach so would be more than happy to see you again sometime soon for more training!

Take care back there in Ireland. Or wherever in the world you have been sent to! Please keep in touch and make sure you swing by and see us again here in Spain.

Cheers,

Benalmadena, Spain
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very pleasant diving!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Went diving with Simply diving after not having dived for more than six months. Had some beginner problems with my ears, gearing up, buoyancy control. The crew (Simon and Paco were with us) couldn't have been more considerate, helping with putting on and taking off the gear, checking whether everything was ok, adapting the descent on the second dive to give more time to equalize, giving hints and tips past the contents of the course. I took the wreck specialty course and I really appreciated the fact we went through all the topics and exercises. We had lost some time due to unforeseen circumstances but we continued the training until late in the day to make sure we 'd covered everything. You really feel they want you to learn and not just consider you as business. Prices for diving trips may seem higher than you can find elsewhere, but the trips are really full day trips with at least 2 dives and a complete briefing and a lot of pointers to help you enjoy the dive more. At Tarifa they made sure the boat was not overcrowded for great comfort. Two excellent days of diving (Tarifa and Gibraltar). Highly recommended when you're in the region!

1 Thank Peter V
simplydiving, Manager at Simply Diving, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thanks a million dive buddy! It was great to read your thoughts.

Hopefully you'll become a regular face here at SD sometime soon when you become a neighbour of ours...

Plenty more Specialties await!!

Simon, Paco and the team.

Copenhagen, Denmark
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Simply Wonderful ”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent a week with Simply Diving, and it was simply wonderful. Simon and his team are very professional and knowledgeable, and they took us to some fantastic sites for very memorable dives.

I'd have no hesitation diving with them again, and I'm already planning my next trip back, just to dive with them again.

- Matt and Anneli

2 Thank Helios891
Hi Matt and Anneli,

A very late but very sincere thanks for your posting!

Thanks also for being great company. We hope to be able to tempt you over from Denmark again soon. Still plenty of courses on offer for you Matt!!

All the very best from sunny Spain,

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Experience of a life time”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I began my scuba diving experience in the Summer of 2012 with Simply Diving as a teenager and have continued to dive with them for nearly two years. I now have my Open Water Divers card and I'm looking forward to continuing to use SD to work my way through other courses. I was given a very warm and friendly welcome by Simon and all the staff at the centre from the minute i walked through the doors. I felt a bit nervous to begin with when entering the water but the staff made me feel comfortable an at ease when descending. All and all it was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend it to people looking for a new and exciting hobbie. Even the instructors who were not involved in my group went out of their way in between dives to make sure that not only me but everyone was having the experience of a life time.Simon had a special nack of making sure everyone had fun but also maintained a very high level of safety.See you soon!! Nici

Visited July 2013
1 Thank NiciHelenaMc
simplydiving, Manager at Simply Diving, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Nici!

You may have been a little nervous, but at least you weren't as nervous as your Dad watching you go in!!

Thanks for spending time with us underwater. And hurry back, it's been far too long already...

All the very best,