I thought it was a great hotel, ideal for the train and bus stations to get up and down the coast. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Food was excellent. Downsides were waiting for the lifts at breakfast and dinner but i suppose because its peak times, theres not a lot you can do but its a long walk down six flights. The only way to get wet under the shower was to move around. WI/FI far to expensive. I would ask for a south facing room because the view was a bit dismal from my room. Would i stay again? Without hesitation is the answer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain