A very well run hotel and in a great location if you want to be close to the sea front, shops, bars etc. The rooms were spotless although the beds are a bit hard for my liking. The choice of food was very limited but if you like fish then you will be fine. The bar prices were very reasonable and we often found it was cheaper there than in the bars outside. Can't comment on all inclusive as it didn't apply but there seemed to be a lot of people who were. Not much for children except for the swimming pool which was good and a pool table and gaming machines. Overall the hotel is better suited to couples I think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain