First impressions hotel nice,room nice ,food was average choice was limited, have stayed in 3* where food has been better. Arrived late at night missed dinner no offer of a cold meal, so asked if we could have dinner on our last day, as flight was not until 10pm, young lady on reception simply said no and was quite rude, this was the first time we have not been offered this service, as they always have done in other hotels in Torremolinos. We asked for late check out 6pm and was charged 50 euros the most we have paid in the past was 30 euros. We will not stay at this hotel again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Splitty, Onthebeach, HotelsClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain