Scoured the Internet for a holiday within my budget, and this one fitted the bill. Read the good views and the bad and decided to try it for myself. Train from the airport was a doddle and at a cost of €1.60 saved me a taxi fare. Rooms extremely clean, restaurant your normal all inclusive food and queues, pool nice BUT ..... Not enough sun beds, beer served in wine glasses, staff that don't smile BUT ........ In the town centre (ideal if you're self catering), sunshine all day, seriously think folks should weigh up what they want from a holiday. Me , the sun shone, I got fed and watered all day and didn't spend a fortune
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain