Stayed here for 5 nights in May on an all-inclusive package. The hotel reception/pool area is very nice and clean. The restaurant is large and I felt the food was of a good standard and there was much variety. If you go to try and get a full english breakfast (the english way) dont bother as it will never taste the same. However the meats/seafood and salad were lovely. All inclusive but can only get 2 drinks at a time. The vodka was extremely watered down and the San Francisco cocktail we were advised was non-alcoholic even though it was clearly marked on the menu in the cocktails section and not the non-alcoholic cocktails. Rooms was average but kept very clean by the maids. Fridge and air conditioning included. I found my bed extremely uncomfortable but my friends did not seem to have any problems. We arrived on a Monday and the hotel was very peaceful. However from Thursday onwards a lot of hen/stag parties arrived which caused a bit of chaos. When the hotel was busier during the day there was only one person serving at the bar for drinks. This meant people were queueing for 15/20minutes for their drink. We complained to the hotel manager who was not very helpful and told us to fill in a complaint form to head office as he had no extra staff to put on the bar. He was not apologetic at all. Not good. There is an outdoor and indoor pool which is good. The gym is ancient and dangerous do not use. Overall I would say this is 3* star hotel. I paid £300 for 5 nights all inclusive so I feel I got what I paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Onthebeach, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain