Booked a week at the Cervantes in February to escape poor weather at home and were pleasantly surprised by both the hotel and the weather. Although the hotel offers an all inclusive tarrif we opted for half board which was the right choice in so far as it encouraged us to get out and about around the local cafes and bars that were open at this time of year.Food in the hotel was plentiful and of a good standard and although the hotel was busy at the weekend we never had to wait to be seated in the restaurant.Entertainment was only on Friday/Saturday night when the Spanish arrived in numbers however this was not a cause to complain.We made use ot the roof top sun deck & covered pool on 3 days as the temperature reached over 20 degrees but would caution that at busier periods beds may be hard to obtain.That said there is the garden swimming pool as an alternative sun bathing area.Taking into consideration what we paid for this break we considered it to be good value for money and best suited to older couples who are happy to be away from the beach and central to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Onthebeach and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain