Just back from a 3 day break at Blue Sea Cervantes. Hotel was clean and spacious and rooms clean and comfortable. Well located and not too far from the beach or shops etc.. Main let down was the food as very limited selection, very bland and luke warm. Bar service was very poor and staff bordering on rude at times. Would advise going down to the beach as pool area was tiny, however there was a roof terrace aswell but unfortunately no bar up there. We had a good stay but there is no way this hotel is a 4 Star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, HotelsClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain