a group of 14 stayed in the Cervantes.the hotel was spotless ,the staff were so friendly and helpful.the rooms were spacious and also spotless towels changed daily.bathroom although quite small was adequate with great shower and complimentary toiletries.stayed in room 720 side view with amazing sea views.stayed half board,breakfast brilliant with fried eggs cooked to order (no sitting under lights) ,fresh fruit,cerals,ham,cheese everything you need for a hearty breakfast.bar lunch's great value and very large.evening meal plenty to choose from,different cuts of meat, fish,pastas,again you couldn't go hungry in the Cervantes,also noticed lots of choices for the kids .the pool area very clean and a nice warm pool.the location is brilliant with all the shops and bars right on your doorstep.would I use the Cervantes again ? without a shadow of a doubt.everyone in our group love it.the only complaint would be the lack of nightly entertainment in the hotel not so much for us as there was plenty of night life so close but did hear a few holiday makers complain about it.also a full; length mirror in the room would be nice.we as a group usally try a different place each year but have decided to return next year to the Cervantes.a gem of a hotel.a great rooftop pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Onthebeach, Expedia, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain