I'm just back from 1 week in this hotel. I went all inclusive and it was just worth the price paid. The food was good breakfast was by far the best meal of the day with lots to choose from, lunch and dinner were very similar to each other while there was a reasonable choice it did get boring after a couple of days but unless you are very fussy about food it would do. We ended up going to other resturaunts for 1 meal a day food in the resort is good and inexpensive. If I were to return again I would still go all inclusive Beer wine cocktails sprits and a soft drinks are unlimited this makes all inclusive worth the few extra Euros you pay. The snacks that are advertised on the all inclusive seem to be the leftovers from the previous meal but are ok. The hotel its self is very clean and tidy and the staff are nice. Don't let some of the previous negative reviews put you off it is a perfectly fine hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain