We have stayed many times at this hotel due to its location and cleanliness. The rooms are tired and clean but need upgrading, the pool (which we didn't use) area is small and always looked very busy. We were on half board and like many hotels serving buffet it gets boring so we mix it up by eating out. The majority of people appear to be on 'all inclusive' which wouldn't be our thing. The food in the restaurant was just ok. I am not sure why it is classed as a 4* as we have stayed in better 3* .....because of the location if there was a cheap enough deal we probably will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Onthebeach so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain