We stayed here for a week in july 2014. We had the all-inclusice service.
first of all, it was quite easy to reach the hotel (and the town of Torremolinos) from Malaga airport. There was a train service (about 15min / 2e) but because of our late arrival we took a cab (20e). The hotel isn't located by the beach, but the distance is moderate. We did not test the pool by the hotel, as it was pretty crowded most of the time.
Our room was only average clean, but otherwice we liked it. We were on the 6th floor, so the noise from the park / street wasn't too disturbing. We had a nice balkony, which we loved! The only major downside was the bed. It was rock-hard and extremely uncomfortable and the pillows were ridiculously flat.
This was the first time we tried all-inclusive. The experience was mostly positive. The restaurant was nearly over-crowded at times but we never had to wait for a table. If you were there at the rush hour, you could see some empty trays and have to stand in queues. The food - as expected - was surely not gourmet, but it was ok and there was always a few options. We had mostly fish and vegetable dishes. By the end of our stay we were a bit fed up, I have to admit, because there wasn't enough day-to-day variation of the foods.
Free WI-Fi at the lounge didn't work most of the times, and when it did, it was extremely slow. WI-Fi was also available at the rooms for 5 e / 1 day. It felt like an unpleasent flashback from the 90' or something like that.
Surprisingly quiet and peacefull - allthough we might have missed the wildest parties because we didn't spend a whole weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain