Myself my husband and our 12yr old just spent a fantastic 9days at sol don pedro and i honestly cannot fault this hotel, we had a room on 4th floor (481) with a pool and sea view, the room was spotless and changed everyday,a large balcony ,air conditioning and a nice big bathroom with lots of lovely little toiletries.the pools are on different levels and you can also choose between their sister hotels for their pools which are beside each other. the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful, we stayed halfboard and i must say the food is delicious and varied and plentiful, the staff are on hand to show you to your table so you are never queueing, the hotel is obviously managed very well and it shows, i would definetly go back without any hesitation and would recommend for both families and couples.its across from the beach and has lots of shops with the famous st.miguel square and the bus station to take you anywhere you need to go only a few minutes walk away and if you dont fancy the walk up he steps theres a lift every few mins. to take you up 50c per person. Mijas is a definite must and a lovely bus journey 4.50 for the 3 of us so well worth it. i hope you found this of help in your decision .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol Don Pedro has a privileged location, right on the Bajondillo beach promenade, in Torremolinos (Malaga), together with the Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Marco forms part of the Don Hotels Complex. Is the perfect choice for family or friends, the new rooms (refurbish in 2016) are decorated in a modern and functional style with views over the mountain, gardens and swimming pool. Floating wood floors have been installed in all of them, they have new wardrobes, beds and bedclothes, curtains, mattresses, a giant 43-inch flat screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning and heating systems. New windows have been installed with insulating glass to keep out noise. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi, a Safe (*) and a minibar (On request) (*), desk, telephone, terrace / balcony, and full equipped bathroom, hairdryer, magnifying mirror, bath with shower or walk-in shower (subject to availability). Wide and varied day and night entertainment program, for adults and children (5-12 years old). Sol Don Hotels Complex has 6 outdoor swimming pools for adults, 2 children's outdoor pools, 1 indoor heated pool in winter (in Sol Don Pablo) and 2 hot tubs, surrounded by gardens and overlooking the sea. Different dining areas (Restaurant Casares, Cordoba Restaurant, Bar Bangkok, Bar Andalucia, Bar Patio, Bar Romano and pool bar); free internet connection (WIFI) throughout the hotel; Internet corner (E - point) (*); Private and public parking (*); Spa and Hairdresser (*); Convention Center with 10 meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 500 people (*). A few minutes from the Torremolinos center and close to the airport, Malaga and Puerto Marina. (*) With charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Melia and Priceline so you can book your Sol Don Pedro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pedro Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pedro Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain