Torremolinos and Malaga are full of architectural catastrophees built in the 70ies and 80ies, but this small hotel is the exception to the rule , a haven of peace. The rooms are modest but clean , the breakfast patio is fantastic , the staff is very friendly but discreet.
Altthough it would need some refurbishing , this hotel is just great .
Free Parking in the hotel yard and the beach in a walking distance .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain