* very cheap
* small hotel with charm
* parking on-site
* small beds (very annoying)
* small time-frame for breakfast
* bath towels which don't dry very well
I would definitely recommend this hotel for those people who can cope with a small bed. It offers very good value. The hotel's location is also very good, although it's about 20 minutes walk from the Old Town. There is a great cafe, La Tahona, serving a very good breakfast just down the road, so we never bothered eating the hotel's breakfast anyway. Sometimes the hotel's car park gets a bit full, but most of the time it was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain