My friend and I have just come back after spending a week at Residencia Miami. The location was fantastic, we were a short walk to the beach. However, if you are used to 5 star hotels and the facilities that they provide, this is not the hotel for you. Our room was a good size, however, there were 2 extra beds in it, which reduced the size considerably. We requested they be moved, eventually, on the 4th day, one was taken out. The laundry service was not cheap and the items do not come back ironed. I requested the use of an iron and was told they did not have one. I found a hair scrunchy under my bed the first day, full of fluff, it was still there the day we left. Having said all that, for what we paid, I was not expecting The Waldorf Astoria!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain