Fantastic Location and very Spanish, not for those who like tourist and lively, that's the reason we loved it so much, peaceful but not to far from restaurants, bars and the beach.
Didn't make it for the breakfast so couldn't comment on how it was, we didn't have evening meal while around Ten in the evening so it wasn't breakfast for us till Lunch :
Bar could have been open more but, it didn't matter there are plenty within a short stroll.
No tea and Coffee facility's In rooms so take a travel kettle if you like your Brews.
Loved it so much planning a return visit in October :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain