Sold our apartment on the Costa del Sol and needed Hotel in Mid June to tie up loose ends. Booked Hotel based on reviews and were not disappointed. The Hotel is small and the pool and garden are not the largest but were well kept and maintained
We booked a room with a sea view(recommended) The higher up the better.The Hotel was absolutely spotless in all respects and the cleaning staff must be commended. Very convenient if you want a beach holiday with some good restaurants in the vicinity. Excellent if you are disabled because everything is on the flat. Breakfast more than adequate. We had late checkout with no problems.
The Hotel charges for car parking but we had no problem parking close to the Hotel except on a Sunday. Probably more difficult in July and August.
Certainly a four star Hotel which we would highly recommend and would not hesitate in visiting again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain