Just returned from short break at the Isabel and couldn't fault anything, we paid extra for full sea view which was well worth it.
Hotel was spotlessly clean and staff very cheerful and helpful, located on beach in quiet end of town with local bars and restaurants but a pleasant ten min stroll into the main town.
Pool area slightly small but this is a small hotel and never had problem getting a comfortable lounger and the free pool towels were a bonus and never seen any beds "reserved"
The only very small disappointment was the charge for the fridge which I feel a hotel of this standard should include however this is a excellent hotel and would recommend to anyone looking for relaxed holiday in pleasant clean surroundings in quiet area but close to town and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain