Had a great week at the hotel. Room was spacious and comfortable. The view from the room was what it was all about. From watching the sun rising, to cruise ships going into Malaga before dawn was what I wanted from the sea view. The breakfast was exactly what you would expect. Found the usual assortment of nationalities which I always think makes a good mix of guests. The hotel is spotless. The pool area great. Remember you can rent a towel for €10 deposit. We did stock the mini bar with lager, soft drink and water so rental was free. As mentioned before the walls are very thin. Spoke to reception as our neighbours were having a heated discussion, dealt with immediately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain