This was our second time staying in the hotel and it certainly wont be our last. We even had the same room as before which was lovely.This was our first time to book the breakfast option and we weren't disappointed, lovely selection of hot and cold food every morning with plenty of everything. Hotel is spotless clean and even the cleaning ladies are so friendly. We had a sea view which is well worth paying a bit extra for.
The only down side was when we stayed before we had BBC channels on the TV but this time they weren't there so my husband asked at reception and the lady said that the technician was off that day but she would send him up the day after, however when we asked her the following day she said she would send him up but he never did come. I don't think it was his fault I feel he didn't get the message. It wasn't a big deal but it would have been nice to watch something other than SKY news.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain