We stayed at this hotel based on the reviews we read and the price and location. We got the train from Malaga airport and got off at Torremolinos which was about a 15 minute walk from the station to the hotel. The hotel is based on the seafront where there are lots of bars and restaurants located, there is a supermarket and a couple of Irish bars located just next door to the hotel which is handy.
The hotel itself is nicely decorated and the staff are all very friendly and accommodating. The hotel has a nice small swimming pool out front which catches the sun nicely. You can also eat in the hotel and the food is well priced. The rooms are a good size and all the rooms come with a balcony and are cleaned on a daily basis. For the price, the location and the cleanliness of the hotel you cannot go wrong.
There was however a couple of issues we had, we stayed in room 110 and the walls and ceilings seemed very thin. We could hear people talking, walking around and using the shower a lot of the time,to the extent I had to check that the shower in our bathroom had not come on! Therefore remember to pack some ear plus as it is quite noisey at this hotel. One other item was one morning the local council decided to dig up the road next to the hotel at 8am! This of course is not the fault of the hotel but combined with hearing everything in the surrounding rooms its something we could have done without.
I would probably stay here again although in a different room, I'm not sure if the sound issues were just localised to this room or was the same all over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain