I had a great four night stay at Hotel Isabel as a solo traveler.
All of the employees at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly. I had a couple of issues while I was in Torremolinos and they helped in both cases. A tour bus did not pick me up as scheduled and Antonio at the front desk contacted the tour group and arranged for them to call me and reschedule. Antonio also did his best to help when I was having difficulty checking in for my Iberia flight online.
The hotel is in a great location and my room overlooked the beach even though it was a side balcony. There is a grocery store seconds away if you'd like to pick some items up and keep them in the fridge in your room. Note that there is a charge to use the refrigerators and also the in room safes. These additional costs would be my only complaint regarding Hotel Isabel.
The breakfast is adequate and the pool is very pleasant.
My flight for Madrid did not leave until 7 o'clock in the evening and I was told that I was welcome to use the pool or beach until I was ready to leave for the airport. I was offered a hospitality room where I was able to shower and change before getting a cab for the airport.
The rooms are a great size and very well equipped. The maids are all extremely friendly and polite as well.
I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again if I return to Torremolinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain