In my opinion the hotel is in a great location, virtually on the beach, the views were breathtaking.
The hotel was of a standard i expected and on a parr to the one I stayed , in benidorm last year, staff were friendly, apart from one of the barmen in the piano bar, who needed lessons in smiling.
There were eight of us in our party, ranging from ages 9 - 79. On the third morning of our holiday my father inlaw became ill sickness and diahorea it kept him in bed for 2 days, the day after he became ill my daughter was struck down with it, then the day after my brother inlaw and sister inlaw were ill, then the day after that my husband. This stopped us from doing most of the things we planned on our holiday I think it is disgracefull that the manager is putting this down to overindulgence and should stop making excuses for this bug which is effecting so many people in his hotel. Close the hotel down and give it a good clean like they do in hospital wards, this will be the only way to rid the hotel of the bug and let people enjoy the holiday they have payed alot of money for.
while this is still present in the hotel, i would not go there it is not worth taking the risk of ruining your holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, mini golf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Ebookers, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain