From the first minute, this holiday was brilliant! We checked in and were given a room right away. It was lovely and clean with a good sized balcony for a family of four.
The hotel is spotless, everything from the rooms, to the poolside, to the restaurant, to the toilets!
Food, a buffet for every meal, is excellent. Every meal gives you the choice of a fish, a grilled meat, a roast meat, lots of vegetables, salads, pastas, pizzas, a kids menu, freshly baked bread, and some other choices in trays. It's a buffet, so we ended having three plates of three different dishes every meal time!
Breakfast is also good, a mix of continental and full English. I enjoyed starting my day with an omelette cooked freshly as I waited for it!
The pool area is massive, enough sunbeds for everyone, although get down there before your breakfast if you want to grab a parasol!
If you're fortunate enough to be on a reasonably low floor, try and use the stairs rather than the lifts, as they are often busy, and fairly small. We were on the fourth floor, and used the stairs the majority of the time.
Entertainment throughout the day is good, a range throughout the day, including daily rifle shooting which was popular with our family! In the evening, the entertainment is good enough to keep you happy. There's a free game of bingo every night, with a prize of a big bottle of malibu/barcardi/brandy etc. every night! Our favourite show was a pair of Argentinian Gouchos, who were amazing drummers, and very funny!
The staff were lovely, from the barmen who were funny and friendly, to the entertainments team who were lively and enthusiastic.
The beach is just over the road, and there are shops and beachside restaurants all along the sea front as well.
Excellent for families and couples alike. We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, mini golf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain