Lots of positives about this hotel! Great food, drink, facilities, staff, entertainment. Just about perfect for a pair of middle aged bods looking for some early summer sun.
Notwithstanding the obligatory tummy upset it was lovely to escape hay fever for a while!
Negatives? Urmmmmm......... The bacon ( ghastly)! I could pick nits and find other things but nothing comes to mind. I did wonder why the restaurant didn't do a cheese board and biscuits at the late evening supper. It would be a perfect way to end a day.
My thanks to the lovely Maria working at the pool bar for her constant smiles and cheeriness! My Spanish improved with her instruction! The entertainment team are brilliant! On the go all day and still smiling at the end of it.
I never saw our chambermaid but i would like her to know we were grateful for our lovely clean room every day (403), please make sure she knows we said so.
This is a hotel which takes single sex groups for hen and stags, we found them to be rather sweet but I am sure that not all of these groups are as polite and pleasant .
All in all we have had a lovely week, made some lovely friends and will probably come back!
Thanks for having us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, mini golf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Splitty, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain