we last visited this hotel 9 years ago, and have just returned from an 8 day break this year.
we enjoyed the break and over all found it a good experience.
RECEPTION - very helpful and could not do enough for you, originally put on 10th floor, little smile put on 7th floor, a better smile put on 3rd floor family room. always willing to help and advise.
PUBLIC AREAS - always spotless, with pleasant cleaning staff
MAGNUM AND PIANO BARS - some of the same staff as previous visit, always helpful willing and kept everyone topped up when needed, always pleasant and kept queues to a minimum with excellent and efficient service.
ROOMS - dated and need a spruce up to maintain the ' 4 stars' this hotel has been given
RESTAURANT - lunch and dinner always a wide selection of food available and pleasantly presented, roasts, local dishes, soup, plenty of veg and salad, kebabs, pizza, fish and meat some cooked fresh in front of you. breakfast was different good choice but often cold and needed the microwaves which are available on occasions, no staff to top up eggs which often ran out, food kept in trays under counters tinned beans and tomatoes no problem sausage etc. debatable. waiters efficient, pleasant and always cleaned tables and tables were always available. one nice change an adults only area in restaurant and also the late night snack, on previous visit this was cold or toasties as well as this hot dishes and chips are now served.
POOL AREAS - nice to have an adults only section the whole pool area was always kept clean and tidy and a gentleman worked all day none stop to maintain this standard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, minigolf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain