We have just returned from the Marconfort Beach Club after a 2 week holiday and we said this morning that we could do it all over again. We have visited twice before and the last time was 4 years ago.
This is a lovely hotel. It is clean, the staff are friendly. I was pleased to see that Snr Sanchez was still in the Piano Bar.
There is a vast choice of food. I found the restaurant staff friendly and efficient.
I was surprised that someone couldn't find an English Channel on the telly. We found CBS action and enjoyed the vintage programmes shown on it. Besides, you're not in the room that long.
We had a great view of the beach up towards Benalmadena from our room on the 8th floor. It was lovely to watch the sun go down from the balcony in the evening.
We found a sunbed easily and the hotel isn't too busy yet probably because it's outside of the children's holiday time at the moment which suits us fine.
One suggestion though is that the lifeguard should have his 'vantage point' more clearly identified because time and again people took his chair or parasol by mistake not realising it was his. He got irate with a guest at one point but it was taken innocently.
The entertainment was not as good as 4 years ago. The acts are a bit tame really. I suggest some aqua aerobics in the mornings to liven things up a bit?
We went on two of the trips which can be booked through reception to Gibraltar and Seville. They were really good days out and a break from sitting in the sun. The guides on the bus were bi-lingual and explained things brilliantly in the languages of the passengers. Would recommend but it's a long day.
So, would I return? Most definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, mini golf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain