stayed in the Beach Club hotel 21-28 June with my friend, both of us 21.
Room - very clean, beds made and towels changed. We weren't too fussed as we didn't spend too much time in the room!
Food - loads of choice for breakfast lunch and dinner. different meats, fish, veg, pasta, pizza...all lovely.
Drinks - different 'cocktail of the day' every day, perfect for us to enjoy whilst sat round the pool. loads of choice of any other drink you fancy and the barmen are polite and funny.
Location - right next to the beach, lovely!
Entertainment - brilliant! Through the day there's activities for adults and kids, and they award certificates in the evening for the winners which is fun. In the evening there's the Kids mini disco at 8:30pm followed by bingo (which is free, with bottles of alcohol as prizes!) then a show. We really enjoyed the magician and the hypnotist.
Room - air con didn't work. we were on the first floor and the only view we had was the rooftop of the kitchen (or something like that) below us!
Food/Drinks - not sure which is at fault but my friend caught the bug that people are talking about. Really bad sickness and diarrhoea all Thursday and Friday, and we were travelling home Saturday morning! Luckily she was better but spoilt the end of our holiday.
Location - the hotel is right on the beach which is great but we wanted to go somewhere a bit more lively on an evening - got a taxi to the centre of Torremolinos but there still wasn't much to do! not the hotel's fault obviously but just wanted to mention incase that's what you're looking for.
To summarise, the hotel is lovely. Clean, great food and drink, friendly staff. The only thing that let it down was the last two days when my friend was poorly. The hotel do have hand sanitisers in the toilets and before you enter the restaurant, so I can only assume it's people's carelessness! Hope they get it sorted soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, minigolf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain