We have just returned after 2 weeks holiday. We took our 11 year old granddaughter. I cannot praise the staff enough, all of them had a smile from the receptionists through to the cleaners. In fact we were waiting for a bus outside the hotel when one of the cleaners husbands offered us a lift because we'd have to wait a while for a bus! The staff are all on the go all the time. There are very few petty restrictions which be be irritating elsewhere, everyone since capable of thinking. The hygiene standards are high with disinfectants at the entrance to the dining room as well as the loos. The entertainment is excellent with something different every night for the whole fortnight. The children's entertainment was very good having activities instead of just a standard mini club which meant the children could pick and choose what they wanted to do. Although high season the lifts were generally fine.
On the down side the rooms were on the small side for to adults and a child and the storage was just 2 wardrobes and a covert small cupboard. More shelving would be useful. There was nowhere to dry pool towels or swimsuits on the balcony. It would have been useful to have a rail. In the dining room the food really needed to be hotter. We done early so I would have expected meals to be very hot not luke warm which can pose a health risk. The free wifi was extremely slow and very limited on the available area were it could be received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, mini golf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain