Although our 2 couple party had requested high floor rooms we were both given ground floor rooms.2 metres from our balconies was a 5 metre high hedge which ran the full length of the ground floor rooms and it totally restricted and darkened the rooms. Also, our balcony was infested with ants from plants growing outside. On top of that the fridge did not work.
We complained immediately but we were told that as the hotel was fully booked it would be about 2 days before we could be moved. Instead of a 10 day holiday it ended up as 8 days as we were actually moved after 2 lost days.
We will not be going back as we could not take the chance that the same could happen again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain