This is one of the best 4 star hotels we have stayed in.My wife and I spent a week here to celebrate my birthday on arrival at 10.30am we were suprised to find our room ready and it was exactley the type of room we requested through an e-mail prior to the holiday.Large and spacious and very clean.The maid service was excellent. The meals,breakfast and dinner are as good has we have had in Spain plenty of choice and variety chef cooking your food while you wait. The bar prices are as expected a lot dearer than the bars outside,(mr jeeves if you like bingo) but the service is very fast and efficient. The pool area (leads direct onto promenade) has plenty of sunbeds we had no problems getting one but it was october. All the staff, reception,dining, bar and maid service were polite friendly and helpful. One nice touch which we didn't expect was that on the day of my birthday the hotel sent a large basket of fruit up to our room then at dinner they gave us a bottle of champagne, a nice touch. All in all a top class 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain