My wife and I are fairly regular visitors to Riu Hotels both in mainland Spain and the Canaries but this was our first visit to the Riu Nautilus. A good hotel in a good location with a great promenade on the doorstep which we walked everyday. Our room on the first floor had a view over the swimming pool and a reasonable view of the sea and was a good size with very comfortable beds. Having recently been refurbished there was a feeling of newness about the place and it was spotlessly clean. Food in the restaurant very acceptable but as in the other Riu hotels we have stayed in the tables are too close together. We had no problems with the two sitting arrangements and found the later sitting to our liking. Staff throughout the hotel helpful and pleasant. We had excellent weather for our stay and no complaints whatsoever. However, I will make a personal comment and I stress that this is only my view that the new decor is somewhat garish with an uncomfortable colour scheme of purples and greys - from a personal point of view I much prefer the more traditional style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain