Very nice hotel well appointed on the front right by the sea,easy access to both the promenade and the beach.Staff very friendly and helpful, everywhere spotless. The two sittings for the evening meal was no problem they catered for everyone's personal choice very well.The food in the restaraunt was quite good plenty of choice for everyone,to be a little bit pickey the same fish was on on the salad bar nearly every night,some British sausages would have been nice at breakfast time.Would I go back to this hotel most definitely met some lovely people including a couple from Austria plus quite a few from all parts of the u.k.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain