Three of us spent a week at the Nautilus and could not fault the hotel
But feel Thomson should not have booked us into the hotel as it's set
Up for the over 70s and we are not quite that old.good food lovely rooms
And very clean, the entertainment is grim but I guess it's set for the majority
Of the age group, they have a chair lift at the poolside!!! Found the drinks at
The hotel expensive the drinks outside were still on a par with the UK.
The resort is tired and really very quiet and rundown with more shops/bars
closed than open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain