6 of us stayed at this hotel for a week from 07/08, hotel was spotless throughout and food gorgeous. I found none of the food to be repetitive and on the one day we ate out we were disappointed with the food and could not wait to eat again in the hotel. The Mgt team also made an effort to speak to us personally to ask if we were enjoying our stay. All staff were friendly, polite and very nice to deal with. Fatima in particular spoke excellent English.
The entertainment provided during our stay was a bit disappointing and with the exception of one night when Motown was on the music was not very lively. Even on the Motown night we were advised that they would be on for 2 hours and in actual fact were only on for over an hour!!
My only other comment would be our balcony (rm 163). It was on a corner and shaded by large trees which blocked a view and the sun preventing us from spending any time in our balcony.
I would recommend this hotel without doubt and will def go back although will ensure I am given a decent balcony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain