We always stay at Riu hotels as we find everything about the chain to be of a very high standard. Our room was clean, bright & spacious although it smelled strongly of cig smoke. I found the bed quite comfortable but my wife would have liked an extra pillow. The bathroom while not too spacious was also excellent. The pool area was nothing out of the ordinary.The surface area was not too large but it did the job perfectly & it backed out onto the seafront walk & beach. The food served at the breakfast & dinner buffets was excellent- we enjoyed every meal. One thing I certainly did not like was been allocated a table with strangers every night. During our stay the hotel was full of elderly germans. I would have preferred a table to ourselves & did request it when I booked but to no avail. Also I could not understand why tea & coffee was inc with your breakfast but not with your dinner- you had to order it & it was charged to your room. The cocktails in the bar were also the weakest I have ever tasted in a Riu Hotel. I'm just been picky I suppose as overall we enjoyed our stay & will continue to use Riu Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain