The title says it all. We have stayed at Bajondillo twice now. Decor and style are a little dated and the apartments are quaint. Very basic cooking facilities which we never intended to use anyway. The rooms are very large and bright with comfortable beds and very spacious balconies. If your lucky enough to get a higher floor as indeed we did then you will have excellent front or side sea views. There is a bar and restaurant on site and sometimes they tend to have singers or should I say crooners put out a few tunes. The apartments are directly on Bajondillo beach in a good location. The shoppers amongst you should bear in mind that a 10 minute uphill walk will await you for the trek in to the city centre. Plenty bars and restaraunts on the apartments doorstep though. clean and spacious budget accomodation in a good location with great higher floor views. Friendly staff too. Good enough to make us return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos