Stay there 2 weeks from 17. july 2012 in studio with my wife. Good hotel, yes old furniture and interior but spotlessly clean and and bit charming. Bathroom have been compleatly renovaded in the apartment and the kitchenette also. Did cook a lot there, a challenge in so small kitchen but it was all ok.
The location in suberb on the beach and few steps from elevator to center of old town. This is big hotel and could be litle noisy around pool and late night in weekends. Good security and honest and polite staff. Forget my camera on the sunbed and the poolguard Sergio is his name, kept it in safe place for me until I pick it up, thanks for that.
A good value for money in Torremolinos and we would not want any other hotel in this area. Because of location, value for money, good staff and we felt safe there.
Couple from Iceland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos